08 februar, 2013

a knitted pleasure -




A little while ago, I came across this new english website and I completely fell in love with this beautiful knitted shirt. So, I bought it, not for Luna, but for the unborn girl.
It turns out, even the size should be a bit small, Luna will fit perfectly into it, so I styles this spring set in which I would love to see her. 
She recently got new rubber-boots as well, I love these classic green boots and so does she. 


You can find the knitted shirt and the rest of the great collection right here.
I am sorry for the inactivity here on the blog, I've been sick all week but you can always follow me on Instagram @littlelunae

Have great weekend - 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.