21 juni, 2012

celebrating 4 years -


Celebrating the last four years of marriage today.
I can't believe that time passes so fast - still we were so young four years ago and look what we have become. I am so proud of being your wife and so proud of the way you believe in yourself. 
We have celebrated the day by spending the time together as a family and we have been eating at some of our favorite places in Copenhagen. 

I passed my exam today, with a much better result than I had ever hoped for. Don't get why I always get this nervous  - even though now it is over and I can peacefully enjoy my whole summer vacation with my family. 

Enjoy the sunny weather and have a great thursday night. 

xoxo Sarah

1 kommentar:

  1. Congratulations!! beautiful photo! enjoy your summer! xo

    SvarSlet

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.