21 januar, 2013

Alpaca Pie -

Today i discovered, through this other blog, a knitting clothing brand made in Peru. 
It is called Alpaca Pie

I have for such a long time, been wanting to start something up on my own based on the traditions and the craftsmanship that are to find in this beautiful country. 
This just shows me, that sometimes you must go with your heart and take a chance if you feel it.
Maybe someday in the nearest future I will be brave enough to take that jump....?

I especially fell deeply in love with this white knitted baby cardigan with gorgeous details, called 'Knotty Dotty'.



So many great details made in a very classic and traditional way, that will never go out of style. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.