30 december, 2012

scrapbook -


Today I spend the afternoon on scrapbooking for Luna.
I have been wanting to do this for such a long time. 

Ever since Luna was born I have felt the need to create a book for her, with stories and memories that I have saved for her. So finally I got it started today - and I am so thrilled with the result so far.

I believe that being able to look back and remember your childhood and memories written down by your parents is the most completing thing you can experience when growing up, finding yourself. 
So before the next one comes along and I have to get along with two different scrapbooks. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.