17 december, 2012

green -


Green is such a fresh color - and it makes me happy just to create these collages of color. 
It reminds me of summer but also happy times I have had.

I wonder why it is not a more present color when indoor decorating? 
It is a healthy color as well - we aren't we more attached to it?

I am so sorry that I haven't been taken more photos lately, I miss it so much.
Unfortunately I got my phone stolen, so right now I am stuck with a middle-aged Nokia which doesn't do much else than call someone. It hardly send messages.
So hopefully I soon will be able to share more of my daily life with you - 
and to that my husband recently bought a professional camera, which I have to learn how to use in order to take good photos. But I can't wait, maybe sometime soon in the new year hopefully.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.