26 juni, 2012

LuckyBoySunday present







































My little girls birthday is coming up and I am, as you might already know, started to prepare.
So this is a picture of a part of her present. 
I absolutely love and adore Beauty Baby from LuckyBoySunday. 

I bought it right here and you might wanna check out their own webpage for more inspiration. 

I have started my packing here at home, we are moving in less than a week.
I am excited but still sad to leave this great place. 

xoxo Sarah

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det er min favorit dukke. Den bliver hun glad for :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Is really beautiful!! enjoy your day! x

    SvarSlet

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.