17 september, 2012

monday -

I am back from Berlin - what a great and inspiring city. 
Today I have been sick - of course - nothing better than getting home and then right into bed.
I have missed my little girl insanely, but also enjoyed the time away with good friends.
She was, all over the top, with energy, so there is no time to be sick.

She is jumping all over the place and especially in my bed and in all the clean laundry.
So much fun to watch her enjoy it!


I bought the two school posters in a small shop in Berlin - 
I will within the next couple days I will make my personal Berlin guide -
as well as many other bloggers. 
Hope you will enjoy it.

Have a great evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.